While visiting Mousuni Island with Bonfire Natures Camp you have to comply the following Rules –
- Do not disturb the village life.
- Do not litter plastic bags or garbage of any kind to the sea or the island. As you know the island is a bio-diverse hot spot you must take care of nature and wildlife.
- We never encourage the usage of Alcohol or Tobacco related products. This is a statutory warning.
- Boating will not be our responsibility.
- Take precautions if you wanna bathe in the sea.
- Do not go to the sea intoxicated.
- You must carry at least one original officially valid documents (like PAN, Voter, Aadhar, Driving License, and Passport) and a photocopy of the same of the lead traveler.
- Loud music not allowed after 9.00 P.M.
- Any misbehavior, fight, or criminal activity is strictly prohibited and will make you accountable/answerable under legal purview.
- Bonfire Natures Camp is not legally responsible for any kind of mishaps that happened to you. Take care and due precautions.
Love, Peace, and Harmony